Thursday, March 15, 2018

Germans & Monsters

Recently I've finished an assortment of 28mm figures. They're a motley collection of early-war Germans and monsters for Frostgrave. Starting with the Germans I have a pair of MG34 LMG teams. These figures are metal and are from Black Tree Design.

Next up is a pair of plastic Sd.Kfz 251/1 Hanomags from Warlord Games.

Onto the monsters. These figures are all metal and are from Reaper Miniatures. First up is a hydra.


And finally is this group of three monsters. From left to right: Undead Troll, Cretus the Minotaur and a Giant Scarab Beetle.

Next up will be some more Germans and I'm not sure what else.

1 comment:

  1. I think you got the panzer grey and weathering on those Hannomag halftracks perfect! Very realistic. I like the MG teams 'on the march' as well. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete