Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hittites Part 2

Today I finished off a pile of units for my 15mm Impetus Hittite army. All figs are from Old Glory 15s. First up is 8 units of Syrian Bow (T).
Next is 3 units of Syrian heavy infantry (FP).
Pics aren't the greatest. I think I'm going to have to invest in some sort of small picture booth or something.

I'm taking a short break from painting more 15mm figs to paint up a couple units of monks for my 28mm Samurai army.  I don't want to burn myself out some I'm going to change scale for a short while.  Also I'm thinking about getting into 54mm War of 1812.  Zooming around the All The King's Men website http://www.allthekingsmentoysoldiers.com/index.html has my interest peaked and I've wanted to do something for the War of 1812.  So...

No comments:

Post a Comment