Monday, July 1, 2013

NK Egyptians - Almost done!

Last night I finished another batch of New Kingdom Egyptians for my Impetus army. All figures are Old Glory 15's.  First up are 3 bases of Canaanite light infantry.
Next is a base of heavy infantry Shardana Guards & Elite.
Next is a base of heavy infantry Royal Guards.
And finally are 3 general bases or markers.
On my paint table right now are some Sea Peoples bases and the last of the chariots.  After that the only thing I have left is some more Sea Peoples but I might start doing the Hittites instead.

Happy Canada Day!

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Scott! They look sharp. I especially like the generals on round bases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark! I went with round because it's a distinctly different shape than the rectangular unit bases. That and the fact I have TONS of them.

    ReplyDelete