Saturday, December 10, 2011

Vikings

Been a bit of a slow month or so, but I finally got some Vikings done for SAGA. Here is a unit of archers. These figs are Crusader.
Next up is a unit of armoured warriors and the general. These figs are all Crusader with the exception of the general who is from Gripping Beast and is the fig they gave you when you bought the rules.
On my table is a couple small groups of Vikings. It was my original intention to get my Vikings all done in December but it's not looking too good so far. We'll see.

Also last night I had a couple friends over for a some boardgaming action. First up was Civilization with the new Fame and Fortune expansion. We have yet to play with more than 3 players so I'm looking forward to that.
We also played a game of Ad Astra. I picked this up in Fantasy Flight's Black Friday sale. It's a simple resource gathering game and is pretty simple. I look forward to playing it again.

1 comment: