Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Vikings

Been a while since I posted, I've been playing Civilization on Facebook and it's pretty much like crack. Regardless tonight I finished the first batch of minis for my SAGA Viking army. These are Crusader miniatures and I have to say I love Crusader. Their minis are really clean, simple and to the point. Great sculpts. Transfers are from Little Big Men Studios.
Up next is a couple more batches of Vikings and also a bunch of terrain for my 15mm sci-fi. I'm aiming to have my Viking SAGA force done by the end of the year, I think it's a doable goal.

6 comments:

  1. Great work Scott...can't wait to see them out on the game table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff! The transfers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fairly intimidating. I feel a match was just lit under my butt to finish my Saxons. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. web k2g40d3c97 Louis Vuitton fake Bags best replica ysl bags check this link right here now c9t14e6u46 fake louis vuitton replica bags korea replica bags us hermes replica handbags q3k13g6g36 7a replica bags wholesale

    ReplyDelete