Friday, March 25, 2011

Quick Update

Been a while since I've posted anything. Presently I have 48 15mm infantry to base and then they're done, hopefully this weekend I can get that done. I've also finished assembling the remaining units for my Mayday game. Prime tomorrow and then I'm off to the painting races.

I might also be playing another game of WFB in late April against Dave and his High Elves. Need to do something for that to try and deal with the Always Strike First as it's harsh and in the hands of Swordmasters is just plain grotesque. I think the solution for dealing with these guys is either use a greater daemon of Slaanesh or shoot them as they have got to be some of the best infantry in the game.

I'm also having some friends over tomorrow evening for a game or two of Imperial by Rio Grande Games. If I remember I'll post up a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment