Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Terrain!

Finished some terrain tonight. First up is some assorted terrain for Full Thrust:



There's a sun, a gas giant and a couple smaller planets/moons and a number of asteroids (courtesy of my back yard). The planets aren't super stellar (no pun intended) but for a first stab I think they're pretty decent.

Finally I finished painting up some craters that I purchased from Woodrow's War Store http://www.toysoldiers.ca/
Couple coats of drybrushing and they've painted up quite nicely.

4 comments:

  1. Scott,

    Really great stuff! What are the asteroids made of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing lava rocks of the kind often used in barbecues?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, they're lava rocks from my back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. some really interesting stuff going on here love the craters

    ReplyDelete